Summer 2014 Session
Our art workshops are varied, fun and led by a fantastic team of top-notch artist-teachers. Join us this season and exercise your creative muscles! Take a look at our wonderful line-up of art workshops and you'll want to be the first to sign up!
All supplies are provided by the Museum, with the exception of some specialized materials and certain surfaces, such as stretched canvases and large-scale paper.
- Workshops are led by art specialists.
- One 5-week session in January-February (15 hours) and one 6-week session in March-April (18 hours)
- One full-day workshop series in March over 5 weeks (30 hours); one full-day workshop series over 6 weeks (36 hours)
- Three weekend intensives: Saturday and Sunday, all day (12 hours)
- A maximum of 15 participants for each series
Students for ages 30 and under enjoy the VIP price. Call to take advantage of this discount!
Meeting place: Entrance at 2200 Crescent Street
No refunds will be granted for cancellations made less than seven (7) days before the activity begins, unless the cancellation is made for medical reasons, in which case a doctor's note is required and fees will be refunded in full.
Cancellations made seven (7) days or more before the first class you registered for will be refunded in full, less a $50 administrative fee.