Presented by the Arte Musica Foundation and the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, in collaboration with Bradyworks.
Saturdays, from February 10 to March 24, 2018. 10.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Workshops are directed by Tim Brady, electric guitar, and Shawn Mativetsky, tabla and percussion.
– The six 90-minute workshops take place in the rehearsal room of Bourgie Hall, with the addition of one public performance
– Workshops are open to amateur musicians who have participated in improvisaiton workshops with Tim Brady
– A minimum of two years of vocal or instrumental training is required of participants
– Reading music is not required of participants
– Workshops are directed by professional musicians, both in English and in French
– The minimum number of participants is 5, and the maximum is 10
– Participants must bring their own instrument (a piano and another keyboard will be available onsite)
Cost of Workshops (includes participation in public performance) :
General Public: $75 | VIP: $64 | 16 to 34 years of age: $38
Claire and Marc Bourgie Pavilion, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, 1339 Sherbrooke St West
Information: Sophie Laurent, firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-285-1600, extension 352