Organize an event at the
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
Founded in 1860 and located in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile neighbourhood, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is an exceptional cultural setting in which to hold your events. Your guests will enjoy the opportunity to view its world-class exhibitions or the masterworks in its rich, encyclopedic collection.
Make a donation to the Museum and offer your guests an extraordinary experience!
Opening events of the exhibition "Egyptian Mummies: Exploring Ancient Lives" Photo © Sébastien Roy
Exclusively for partners and benefactors
Since the MMFA is not a government-run museum, it must self-finance a very substantial proportion of its operating budget. Donations from its many partners and benefactors notably make this possible. To help the Museum and its Foundation increase and sustain its vital sources of revenue, the rental of event spaces is reserved for Museum partners and donors.
- Minimum donation of $10,000 * : one free room reservation per year (one large or one small)
- Annual donation of $20,000 * : two free room reservations per year (large or small)
* Includes admission to exhibitions; does not include security, technical, equipment and other direct expenses
For further information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover our five
classic and contemporary event spaces
Several options are available:
- Exclusive access to the MMFA collection, which includes over 43,000 works from ancient times to the present day, after regular Museum hours
- Exclusive access to Major Exhibitions, after regular Museum hours
Whether a corporate reception, annual meeting, conference or product launch, you will ensure your event is a masterpiece your guests will remember for a long time to come.