Manufacture royale de porcelaine de BerlinBerlin, founded in 1763
“Borghese”-shaped Vase Adorned with Cartouches Imitating Micromosaics: Landscape with Roman Ruins and The Temple of Hercules in Cori, near Velletri
Between 1823 and 1832
80.5 cm (h.), 33.8 cm (diam.)
Gift of Mrs. T.T. McG. Stoker, inv. 1937.Dp.2
Decorative Arts and Design
This work has been restored thanks to a generous gift from François Schubert in memory of his wife Marie Pineau.