The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) is celebrating the return to classes in a special hip-hop inspired Chiaroscuro Night. Put down your binders and head to the Museum at nightfall on September 27 to experience the MMFA’s Decorative Arts and Design collection differently. Presented by National Bank, this edition will treat night owls to the hottest in rap music.
What’s in store
• Access to the Museum’s Decorative Arts and Design collection
• Hip-hop karaoke
• Music from N10.AS radio with DJs Gayance and Lis Dalton
• Dance battles by the ÖR PÜR crew from Urban-Element Zone studio
• Ephemeral skin art by Skinjackin
• Gourmet snacks ($)
• Bar service ($)
Admission fees and reservations
• The event is free for MMFA Avant-garde members.
• $12 in advance
• $15 at the door (as of 8 p.m. the evening of the event)