The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) is presenting another of its popular Chiaroscuro Evenings on Friday, April 26, from 6 p.m. to midnight. It’s the prefect opportunity to experience the Museum after dark, in a decidedly different atmosphere. The upcoming event will take place in the Museum’s Michal and Renata Hornstein Pavilion for Peace.
On the program:
- Musical program by Music Is My Sanctuary;
- Exclusive access to four floors of the Pavilion, featuring masterpieces from old masters to contemporary art;
- Collaborative fresco workshop;
- Gourmet food stations by Bar A beurre and Olive Orange ($);
- Signature cocktail, wine, beer ($).
Cost and reservations
- Free for all Avant-garde VIP members of the MMFA
- $12 advance purchase
- $15 at the door, starting at 6 p.m. on the evening of the event
Enter by 1380 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal