Fashion, art and music will collide at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) as part of the next Chiaroscuro night, organized in collaboration with the Chromatic festival, Friday, May 31,from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Presented by the National Bank, this event is the perfect opportunity to experience the Museum under a different light, after dark, in a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Night owls will get to take in the creatively wacky worlds of the Thierry Mugler: Couturissime and Montréal Coutureexhibitions, in an environment inspired by 1980s ball culture.
- Music with DJs Jaymie Silk and Celeste
- Visual realms by VJ 99ftt.
- Creative workshop presented by the Boîte à couture WRKDEPT collective
- Voguing by the Montreal Kiki Ballroom Alliance
- Exclusive access to the Thierry Mugler: Couturissime and Montreal Coutureexhibitions
- Gourmet stations by Brotelli pasta bar and DAT SUCRE (paid)
- Signature cocktail,wine, beer (paid)
Cost and reservations
- Free for all Avant-garde VIP members of the MMFA
- $12 advance purchase
- $15 at the door, starting at 6p.m. on the evening of the event
Event reserved for attendees over the age of 18.
Enter by 1380 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal
Avant-garde VIP membership
For $35 a year, Avant-garde VIP members (aged 30 and under) will enjoy:
– unlimited access to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
– free access to Chiaroscuro Nights
– the possibility of attending exhibition previews and other events
– and many other benefits!
Chiaroscuro Nights offer multidisciplinary museum experiences that shed new light on the MMFA’s collections and exhibitions, in an electrifying and festive atmosphere. These exciting evenings take place on the last Friday of the month (except during the summer and the Christmas season).
Event presented by National Bank
Event sponsored by Peroni Nastro Azzurro Italian beer