The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MMFA) is pleased to take part in organizing a luncheon presented by the Montreal Council on Foreign Relations (MCFR) on Friday, October 19, from 11.45 a.m. to 1.45 p.m. at the Centre Sheraton Montreal.
Why the Arts Should Cross Borders
- Pierre Lassonde, Chair of the Board, Canada Council for the Arts
- Nathalie Bondil, Vice-Chair, Canada Council for the Arts and Director General and Chief Curator, MMFA
- Simon Brault, Director and CEO, Canada Council for the Arts
- The impact of international networks and partnerships on the development of cultural enterprises
- The importance of collaborating and coordinating with the private sector
- The funding of culture creation in the age of digital transformation and diversity
- The influence of the arts on society and the business world
Discussion led by Rebecca Makonnen, radio and TV host, Radio-Canada.
As a Museum Member, you benefit from a special rate for this event.
Advance registration required.
Register by phone at 514 340-9622
Friday, October 19, 2018
From 11.45 a.m. to 1.45 p.m.
Doors open at 11.30 a.m.
Centre Sheraton Montreal
1201 René-Lévesque Blvd. West