Ticket purchase conditions
- Online at bourgiehall.ca
- By phone 514-285-2000 (option 1) or 1-800-899-6873,
everyday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- In person at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Box Office (at the usual opening times) or at the Bourgie Hall Box Office (1 hour before concerts)
|General Public||From $24 to $64|
|MMFA Members||From $21 to $54|
|34 and under||From $13 to $33 or $10 last minute*|
*34 and under offer: Audience members aged 34 and under benefit from 50% off the General Public rate for all concerts presented by Bourgie Hall. In addition, last minute $10 tickets are available in person at the Bourgie Hall box office one hour before the concert starts (subject to availability, proof of age required).
|Ages 5 to 15||$12|
|Ages 16 and up||$24|
|À la carte Subscription|
|6 to 9 concerts||25% Discount|
|10 concerts or more||30% Discount|
- Groups of 15 people or more, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performers, programmes, dates, and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Proof of age or Museum Membership card is required for admission with reduced-rate tickets.
- All prices include service charges and taxes.
- À la carte are applied to the simultaneous purchase of different concerts.
- All discounts applied on the General Public Rate.
- Discounts are not cumulative and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
Getting to the Hall
Guy-Concordia, Peel, or Lucien-L’Allier Bus 24: stop at De la Montagne Bixi
Bourgie Hall’s main entrance and Orchestra level are accessible by wheelchair. The balcony is not.
Food and drink
All food and drink is prohibited at Bourgie Hall, both in the lobby and in the concert hall. Please note that a bar is available for specific concerts.
Plan de salle
Claire and Marc Bourgie Pavilion
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
1339 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal, Quebec H3G 1G2